If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Thank-You-For-The-Break Week

This week is spring break for the boys and we have enjoyed a quiet week.  Our original plan was to head to Florida this week but with Spencer being on IV antibiotics, we thought staying home was a better plan.

The boys had their friend Collin over to spend the night Sunday night and then to a movie on Monday.  The weather has been G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S so they have spent a lot of time outside.  On Tuesday, Cole went over to his friend Damon's house and spent the night and Spencer and I hung out at the house.  Wednesday found us at Mom's almost all day.  We had so much fun and it was just what we all needed.  Thursday was a day of rest and I got loads of laundry (haha) done and more necklaces made.  Today is lab work day and physical therapy at ACH for Spencer and something fun this afternoon.  Of course, I have NO pictures from this week!!!  What kind of mother am I?!

We found out on Tuesday that Spencer will be having a swallow study this Monday, 3/28 at 8:00 a.m.  He and I haven't talked about it but I know he is nervous.  So am I.  All thoughts and prayers are appreciated. 

I will post pictures today of new necklaces and some pins I have made.  Evidently, broaches will be the new trend this fall so Tracee asked me to make a few.  I am honored that Cornerstone Pharmacy has agreed to sell my jewelry in their gift shop! 

Hope ya'll have a great day.

"As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will not fail you or forsake you.  Be strong and courageous..."
Joshua 1:5 - 6

No comments:

Post a Comment