If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dodgeball Tournament

I am happy to report that we survived the dodgeball tournament and by we, I mean Brad and I!  Oh my goodness, what a wild weekend it was but oh, so much fun.  We are so thankful that our boys have such good friends. 

Coming home from school...it was one of the few times that I wished I still had my Suburban!

Matthew, Seth, Brady, Cole, Collin, Bradley, Spencer and Max hanging in the back yard.  Thank goodness the weather was nice so they played outside!

I cannot imagine how families afford to feed more than two teenagers.  In 24 hours, these seven boys consummed 30 bottles of Gatorade, two and a half 16" pizzas, turkey rollups, a bowl of cheese dip, bag of chips, a box of ice cream sandwiches, a box of lemonade cups, 18 eggs, 12 biscuits with sausage and a box of snacks!  C-R-A-Z-Y!!!

Playing hard.




The guys came in third place!  We were so proud of them.  I think they are already working on plans for the next tournament.

After we got home, I took a three hour nap!

So, now we're on to baseball and track.  Cole had his first track meet yesterday in Jessieville and he ran a 6:42 minute mile and a 2:12 minute 1/2 mile!  He did awesome and it was his first meet ever.

Instead of playing baseball this year, Spencer has decided to coach.  He will be coaching for the Phillies Miracle League team and his co-coach will be Uncle Dwayne.  They will be playing against Brad's Yankees team so this should be interesting.

Hope you all have a great week!

"Consider the ravens:  they do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn, yet God feeds them.  How much more valuable are you than the birds!"
~Luke 12:24

No comments:

Post a Comment