If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Saturday, June 25, 2011

An Update....FINALLY!

I know, I know, you can't believe I am finally updating the blog!  Believe me, the grief I have received from Spencer for not updating my blog for the past two months has been much worse than the grief I have gotten from any of you.  He is ruthless.

I promised to update my blog everyday for our entire trip in Los Angeles.  We arrived this morning at 10:00 am which means we left our house at 4:30 a.m.!  When we arrived at the hotel, everyone, except Spencer, slept for three hours!  Spencer is tough as nails and I will probably have to drug him in order for him to go to sleep before midnight.

We are in LA because Cole has eight (so far) interviews with local agents.  This has been a work in progress over several months.  We have no idea what the future holds but we pray that God will lead us in the right direction.

Hope you are all doing well.  We love you all,
Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment