If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tuesday's Trek

We are still enjoying beautiful weather in LA and I am taking full advantage of it with my morning runs.  I keep thinking how hot it is going to be when I get back to Little Rock so I am almost giddy when I'm out...I think I scared a man this morning!

Yesterday was a full day.  We went to Hollywood Boulevard and visited The Guiness Book of World Records Museum and Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum.  Fun, fun fun.



We've done A LOT of walking and Spencer has done great.  We are so blessed that he is doing so well.



Spencer and Kobe Bryant in the Guiness Museum as the youngest player to start an NBA game (you know I had to ask Spencer to get this info!!!).


Cole in a replica of the fatest man that ever lived.  Think I'll pass on those garlic fries next time.


Superman is the most popular superhero and Cole is the most popular ______________ (fill in the blank!).


While Cole had his interviews with agents yesterday, Spencer and I hung out at the hotel.  The weather was perfect so we sat outside, read our books and watched the (interesting) people go by.  This city is very different.

Today, we're heading to the Lambo (Lamborghini) dealership (Cole keeps trying to talk Brad into a test drive!), doing some shopping and going to the "Hollywood" sign.  Cole has more interviews this afternoon so I think Spencer and I will head to the movies.

Can't believe it is already Wednesday.  I'm so thankful we are able to come out and have a family vacation and we'll pray about what God's plan is for us.  Hope ya'll have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment