If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Another Wrap & Fun with Friends

Last week passed with a blur and I can't believe this weekend is already over.

Cole wrapped his new Pilot Thursday night and we got home around 12:30 a.m.  I had grand designs on sleeping in Friday morning but it was not to be...Cole had an audition that he had to put on tape and then a commercial audition in Santa Monica Friday afternoon at 3:30.  For those of you who don't know, the drive to Santa Monica is never a good drive but it is even worse on Friday afternoon.  Oh well, it only took us 4 1/2 hours to drive the 17 miles there, have the audition and make it back home.

Spencer has been keeping busy in Little Rock thanks to some awesome friends.  My friend, Karen, picked him up Friday morning and took him to her house to love on her fur babies...
so much fun.

Thank you, sweet Karen, for providing a fun outing for Spencer.

Coppelia and Freya finally returned to the condo after a long holiday in England.  We haven't seen them since the end of April so we stayed up late catching up on everything going on in our world and theirs.  

Saturday, my friend Sean whom I haven't seen in 25 years (!), was in town so Cole and I spent the afternoon with him and his fabulous friends.  We ate and told stories from high school; I could have stayed all day and all night but someone had a script to learn and plans with friends (not me).

Finally, today was a true day of rest.  After church this morning I donned my swimsuit, grabbed a book that has been calling my name and spent the afternoon either sleeping or reading by the pool.  I didn't lift a finger to do anything (Freya made dinner!) and it was definitely what I needed.  I finally feel energized enough to start back exercising tomorrow but, of course, we'll see what my body thinks when the alarm goes off in the morning. ;)

We have a relatively quiet week and I am hoping it stays that way.  I am so ready for Brad and Spencer to make their way to the West Coast but looks like I will have to wait another month.  Boo.

I hope you all had a great week and a fabulous Father's Day. 

"As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on his faithful followers."
~Psalms 103:13

No comments:

Post a Comment