If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Friday, June 7, 2013

Challenged

I constantly find myself challenged in all aspects of my life: being out of my comfort zone in LA instead of AR; trying to juggle being a wife and Mom to half of my family in AR and half of us in LA; and, finally and one of my biggest challenges, being directionally challenged.  As in, I get lost EVERY DAY!

We have been at the Fox Studios this week and it is a huge complex. Every building looks the same...like a Brownstone walk-up in NYC.  Today, I walked around for 42 minutes looking for Cole's set.  When I finally located the building, I realized this picture was on the side...
Ah ha!  Now, all I have to do is look for the picture and go in the door directly under Marilyn's shoes!

A fun "challenge" we have this weekend is taking care of sweet baby Kenna...
Ninety pounds of pure muscle and lots of love.

And the quickest tongue in the West!

All he wants to do is chase squirrels and have his tummy rubbed.  I sure hope he wants to sleep with Cole tonight and not me because he is definitely a bed-hogger.

It is 9:05 p.m. PST and Cole is diligently working on school work.  Our weekend will be full of walks in the park, chasing balls and studying for finals.  Guess which one will be Kenna and me and which one will be Cole?!  Do you have a busy weekend planned?

"I am at peace and even take pleasure in any weaknesses...for the sake of the Anointed because when I am at my weakest, He makes me strong."
~2 Corinthians 12:10




No comments:

Post a Comment