If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Holy Smokes


This is what I have felt like for the past week!

I am fighting a head cold and I feel like I am having an outer body experience, between the cold meds, the cough drops and the tons of things that need to get done!

So far between last week and this week, Cole has had a callback for a commercial, two auditions for current shows on tv and three new commercial auditions.  Add to that Spencer's schedule for working out with his personal trainer and attending football practice with Coach Schroeder, and you have a Mom who is not sure whether I am coming or going.  But you know what?  I wouldn't have it any other way!  I love having my boys together and spending time with them...now, if we could just get Brad with us it would be perfect.

"and He will give you all you need from day to day if you live for Him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern."
~Matthew 7:33

No comments:

Post a Comment