If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Labor Day Fun

I cannot believe it is September.  September!  Where did this year go and how are we only two months from Thanksgiving and three months from Christmas and a new year?  Ugh, I'm not even going to think about it until I have to and that's not today.

Whether in LA or LR, the Ewing's were busy enjoying the three day weekend.

Saturday, Spencer was able to go to the Razorback game in Fayetteville, AR with my girl friends from church, Karen and Sue.  To say that he had a FABULOUS time is an understatement.
Thank goodness they were in the sky box because it was upwards of 120 degrees on the field!

Spencer and Karen.

While Spencer was enjoying the game, Cole and I were enjoying a game of our own at Pinz Bowling Alley celebrating Talton's birthday.
Grace, Slade, Talton, Cole, Freya, Jordan, Brooke, Kileigh, Braden and Hunter...so many cute faces on such bad bowlers!  Ha!  Parents vs. kids resulted in the parents prevailing.

Saturday night, we went to the movies and I somehow thought it would be fine to try and sneak Slade's drink into the movies.  I think it is safe to say that a styrofoam container with a lid is NOT a good container to put in your purse when you go to the restroom and try to hang your purse around your neck because there is no hook on the back of the door and you know your Mom would just DIE if you put your purse on the floor.  The moral of the story; Coke and an IPhone don't like each other and I will be going to get a new phone tomorrow. :(

After church on Sunday, Kari Shea invited Cole and me (actually, Cole invited us but thankfully, Kari didn't mind) to go with them to Hurricane Harbor which is Six Flags' water park.  We were there for five hours and had so much fun but since it was a water park, we didn't take any pictures except for the sunset as we were finally getting kicked out leaving the park.

While we were getting our tan on, Spencer was at the Traveler's game with Jenny, having fun as usual.
Love these two!

Monday was a day of lazing around, swimming and relaxing.

This week is half gone and packed with auditions, school and counting down the days until I pick the guys up from LAX!  Only THREE days!!!!  Eeeek, I can't wait!

"I will thank you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done."
~Psalm 9:1



No comments:

Post a Comment