If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Life

Whether we are in Little Rock or Los Angeles, the time of year between September and December seems to be chocked full of things that need to be done.  Football practice, acting classes, Friday night football, coaching sessions for auditions, workout sessions and auditions all compete with the plans for upcoming holidays and traveling home.  So glad I take really good vitamins.

Brad will arrive in LA this evening for another fun-filled four days of all the Ewing's being together.  My only problem with this visit is that Spencer will be accompanying Brad home on Sunday, so that he can continue his fast-track appointments with his orthodontist for his braces.  I am so glad he will have pretty, straight teeth by April 2014 but I am NOT happy that he has to go back to Little Rock so soon.  My only consolation is that in one month Cole and I will be flying home for Thanksgiving.

As I was looking through my pictures on my phone last night, I realized that no matter what activity we are doing, I always gravitate to any animals in the vicinity.  Last Sunday, Katrina invited us over to watch Sunday afternoon football (Spencer) and spend time with her five kitties (me).  It was so nice to be surrounded by animals for three hours!
Harry is adorable.  He lets me pet him and hold him for approximately 2.3 seconds before he is scrambling to make his getaway!

Love him!

I even have the kids on the lookout for any animals I can steal permanently borrow or whom might be looking for a furever home.
Ha!  Turns out cutie pie does have a home.

Do you find yourself running, running, running this time of year or is it only me?

"Be sure to do what you should, for then you will enjoy the personal satisfaction of having done your work well, and you won't need to compare yourself to anyone else."
~Galatians 6:4

  

No comments:

Post a Comment