If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Sunday, October 20, 2013

I Hate Goodbyes

Our life is crazy.  Not only do I know that but Brad and I are the ones responsible for making it that way!  But, for us, it works and we are loving every second.

For someone that grew up always wanting everything to stay the same, I am now living a life where each day brings something different.  A one-hundred-eighty-degree change from what I am comfortable with and, yet, I am so happy.  That being said, I am NOT happy when it comes time for half of my family to head back to Little Rock.

Brad arrived in LA Wednesday night and every second he was in town was spent having fun.

Thursday night was Spencer's last football game as co-coach with Village Christian.  This team has shown God's love through their eagerness of making Spencer a part of their team.  They will never know the incredible impact they have made on him.
Spencer and all the coaches.  

If you know me, you know that I don't have any problem talking to strangers. ;)  But going to a high school football game where I know no one can be a little intimidating.  However, I need not have worried because as soon as I met Kym Blazer and Karrie Trabilcy, wives to husband's who help with the team, they made me feel so welcome and loved and part of the team.  I feel as though we have been friends forever.

Of course, Brad can't come to town that we don't have to have a rousing game of miniature golf.  Haha, guess who won?  (I'll give you a hint; it wasn't a boy!!!!)


On Saturday, Cole and Talton decided to hang out at the condo while Brad, me and Coppelia went out to eat and to a movie and Spencer and Brennan and Brennan's family went to a Christian music concert.  Busy, busy, busy and oh so much fun.
This young man has been a fabulous friend and great influence on Spencer and I am forever grateful.

We left for the airport at 6:00 a.m. this morning and Spencer rolled his eyes when I got out of the car at the airport and I had on my sleepshirt with a pair of running shorts and my fleece jacket and flip flops.  I looked like one of "those" people you would see at Walmart!!!

Spencer called and they have already made it home in Little Rock with no problems.  Only three weeks until Cole and I fly home for Thanksgiving!  Woot, let the holidays begin!!!

"Rejoice in the Lord always.  Again I say, rejoice!"
~Philippians 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment