If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Sunday, January 4, 2015

The New Ewing "Normal"

I'm not sure what happened but, somehow life got frantic and it has been an insane month and a half since I blogged or even talked to some of my friends.  Good grief, that's just crazy.

How about a recap of the Ewing's "normal" life since we've been back in Arkansas...
Our couch potato has turned into a workout fiend and natural enthusiast and has been hiking Pinnacle Mountain at least twice a week.  Your eyes are not playing tricks on you and he is not on a hover craft; seems he caught this with the delay on his camera.

I love Christmas time and the promise that Jesus' birth gives to everyone, and I loved our simple decorations this year to celebrate.




And what would the holidays be without a revolving door of friends...

and fires...

and an ABUNDANCE of amazing news...
Spencer has been accepted to Ouachita Baptist University for college!  We are so incredibly proud of his hard work and determination.

And, we are FINALLY able to reveal that Cole will be in seven episodes of Disney's Lab Rats on Disney XD, beginning January 16th!  I'm already looking forward to the "watch" party and what tasty treats I will whip up to celebrate the occasion.

So, let me guess.  You love all the pictures but you still have questions about our motives and our plan for the future?  Ok, let me try to succinctly sum it up for you...
1.  Yes, we are in Arkansas for another day, month or year.  (Yeah, we have NO idea how long we will be here.  Maybe till the house sells, maybe sooner or later.  Get the picture?)

2.  Yes, I am still working at Charming Charlie and Cole is working at Izzy's.  We both love to see people we know so stop by and say hello.

3.  No, I am not adjusting to the idea of Spencer going away to college so if you mention it and I start bawling, well, I'm sorry.  I am hoping that in time I will either become accustomed to the idea or I will be able to take my IV pole of self-medicating margaritas to work with me.

4.  Yes, Brad is still building houses and putting up with the five of us.

5.  If you have any other questions, just text or call.

Ahhhh, it's so nice to be back.

"In all the work you are doing, work the best you can.  Work as if you were working for the Lord, not for men."
~Colossians 3:23

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Spencer on getting in to OBU! That's fabulous news! Ditto on Lab Rats! It's all good!

    ReplyDelete