If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sleepy Sunday

At 9:00a.m. this morning, my eyes popped open and I had been sleeping so soundly, I wasn't sure what day it was or even what time.  Dang, I was tired.  Brad, Cole, Chad and I went to the Senior SMTI show last night and got home at 12:30 a.m.!  Anyone who knows me knows that I have my pj's on and am usually in bed by 9:30.  I totally admit I am a woos when it comes to me and my sleep.  I love sleep!

The show was GREAT, GREAT, GREAT and I am so excited to see what the Juniors do with it.  Cole has his first day of rehearsal today and in just 12 short days, these talented young artists will learn the lyrics and choreography to over 40 songs!  I'm amazed every year.

Cole slept until 12:00 and is now sitting at the bar practicing his guitar for "Jack and Diane", an epic song of the 80's.  I am always surprised at how quickly he learns the material.  Must have gotten that from Brad.

He's so good, he put the dog to sleep!

Spencer is watching baseball and enjoying a day of leisure.  You have to have one day where you don't have 20 things going on at once.

So, the craziness begins for Cole for the next two weeks as he will be at SMTI rehearsal everyday from 9:30 until 3:30, or 4:30, or 9:30!  So glad he loves it and so glad I don't have to do it.

Hope ya'll have a restful Sunday.  Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment