If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Monday, July 4, 2011

We're Back but I'm Leaving

We made it home from LA last night around 6:30 and we felt like we stepped off the plane into a sauna!  Whew, it is so much hotter and more humid here than in LA.  I told Brad that it's no wonder people out there put up with the traffic, the outrageous prices and the earthquakes just so they can enjoy their beautiful weather.


Someone was glad we were home, although he was playing it cool.


Today I spent the day getting ready to leave tomorrow morning for Florida.  I am so thankful my friend, Carol, is going with me.  I hate making that drive alone.  We will get the house spifified and ready for our new renter and return to Little Rock by July 11th so I can see Spencer before he leaves to go Chicago July 13th.  Then, I think I am DONE traveling for the rest of the summer!

Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment