If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Monday, November 11, 2013

Fun in Different States

Even though the Ewing family is split between different states, we all find fun things to do to keep us busy and this past weekend was no exception.

My brother (Uncle Dwayne) and Spencer attended the Hogs game on Saturday and had so much fun.  I love that even though Dwayne has such a busy life with work and his own kiddos, he still finds time to hang out with his nephews.
What cuties.

On Friday, Cole and I went downtown LA to the Pedersen Automobile Museum.  Both of us love cars and we were not disappointed with their incredible exhibits.
Out of all the cars we saw, this 2013 BMW prototype was Cole's favorite.

I couldn't decide on just one favorite but I LOVED this 1956 Cosmic Concept car.
Oh yeah, I need this.

Friday night, even though Spencer wasn't here, I attended Village Christian's last football game.  Before the game, I got to hang out with Kym Blazer and her amazing family and all her adorable animals.  Kym has all the animals I can only dream about; 3 cats, 2 chinchillas, 2 rabbits, 2 dogs, some goats and some sheep.  I was in HEAVEN!
Meet Samurai the chinchilla and Oliver the 13-year-old cat who lets the Samurai climb all over him without batting an eye.

Brad, I definitely NEED this sweetie!!!!

Saturday night, I was invited to a swanky dinner as a guest of Darin and Kari Shea, and even though I stayed out past my 9:00 p.m. bedtime, I had so much fun.  "Night of Magic" is a fundraiser for Burbank High show choirs and they are amazing.  I loved listening to great music, eating good food and visiting with fabulous friends.

After a late night Saturday night, Sunday morning found Cole and I at church at 8:00 a.m. so he could practice for praise band before church.   I love to watch my boys serve the Lord with their many gifts.

Today is a big day for Mr. Cole and even though I cannot divulge any details, we would definitely appreciate your prayers.  It is always nerve wracking/exciting to see what God has in store for us each day.

"And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from his love.  Death can't and life can't.  Our fears for today, and worries about tomorrow, and even the powers of hell can't keep God's love away."
~Romans 8:38  

No comments:

Post a Comment