If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Friday, March 7, 2014

The Lakers & Everything Else That's Going On!!!

I am constantly amazed at my friends that have more than two children and their ability to juggle work, said kids and life without being in the fetal position every day of the week.  I mean, honestly, this week I have thought a lot about hiring a driver to drive everyone around, just so I could sit in the back seat with my glass of wine and sing the "Happy" song and not be frazzled.

To recap our week, Cole has had five auditions, two call backs and one "Test" meeting.  Spencer has had TONS of school work (I HATE GEOMETRY!) and has been so sweet to put his plans on hold until next week, just so I could get Cole to all of his appointments this week.

The boys did have some fun on Tuesday night when they were given tickets to a Lakers game.  Now, these weren't just any old seats, but seats that were on the FOURTH row on the floor!  Wow!  Close enough to feel the sweat slinging.  Ugh, that is totally gross.  Anyway, Katrina was gracious enough to procure the tickets and Darin Shea was gracious enough to let the boys ride with him to the game (he and Andrew had tickets as well).
Love the guy in the background in the red pants!

My favorite boys.

Spencer sent a tweet and they put it on the jumbo tron.  If you can't read it, it says, "First Lakers game for the Ewing brothers".  

While the boys are busy, I am also busy working three days a week for Cole's manager, Katrina.  I love that my days and hours are flexible, that Katrina is an absolute joy to work for AND the fact that she has five cats is a definite work incentive for me!  One by one, each cat makes his way to see me at some point each day and I get to snuggle and kiss them until the get fed up and leave. :)

Sassy felt that work should halt while kisses were needed.

Rascal has a love/hate relationship with my purse so after he bites and claws it, he lays on it.

And Harry, well, what can I say.  I succumb to his sweetness every time.

Cole had a meeting for a new pilot yesterday but we won't know anything until Friday or Monday.  We know that God has our best interests at heart so we will wait and see what exciting adventures HE has planned! 

I hope you all have a great weekend.

"So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries.  Today's trouble is enough for today."
~Matthew 7:33

No comments:

Post a Comment