If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Women in My Life

This past week has been a pretty stressful week for me.  Getting used to the idea of not having Rusty around, putting the house on the market and sending Cole to LA without me, has had my emotions going in all different directions.  To add to my stress, Cole has been sick since the day he landed in Los Angeles and this mama's heart has been aching.  Thankfully, Darin Shea took Cole to the doctor today and the doc thinks a stomach bug and stress are the culprits that have been plaguing Cole and I am so glad that he is finally on the mend and will be flying back to Little Rock tomorrow!!!

With all that has been going on, I have been so blessed by the Godly women in my life.  Yesterday, I was able to spend all day with my Mom, Papa and Gigi to celebrate Mom's birthday.  We made tacos, ate chocolate pie,
(I forgot the candle so we had a virtual candle), 

and had so much fun sitting around talking and laughing.  It was a perfect day.

And this beautiful lady saved me this week by acting as Cole's home-away-from-home-Mom.  She had a stressful week but she opened her home to Cole and has taken such good care of him, which has been an answered prayer since I couldn't be there with him.

Today, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping and I got more cleaning done.  It's really the little things that make me happy.

Stay tuned for exciting news (hopefully) to be announced soon!

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord.  "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."
~Jeremiah 29:11


  





am so grateful that I was able to be in Little Rock for my Mom's birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment