If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Our Crazy Life

I guess Brad could tell by my tone of voice that a stop at the liquor store was going to be necessary.  "I need to change Cole's return flight from LA.  Can I do it online?"

Cole has been in LA since July 20th and was supposed to be flying home on Thursday, but, of course, he got two more auditions Thursday and Friday so he is now flying home on Saturday.  I am so ready to see him.
Obviously, he is having a great time and not missing his family.

While my mind is thinking about Cole, my body has been working on getting my Mom's house on the market.  Finally, after years of wishing that she and Papa were in town, they are going to make our dreams come true by putting their house in Redfield, AR on the market and making the big move into Little Rock.  We can't wait.


And, in the midst of all of this craziness, my brother has decided to have a garage sale.  ARGH!!!!!!!!  Anyone who has had or participated in a garage/yard/carport sale knows that they CONSUME your entire life and after the sale is over, you SWEAR (even if you don't tend to swear) that you will never participate in one again.  So, if you are interested, please come to 8206 Lowell Lane in Leawood on Friday and Saturday and buy our junk wonderful treasures so I can go out with a bang and NEVER have a garage sale again!

In the midst of all the craziness, Spencer was cleaning his room and found some wonderful treasures.  This picture makes me realize what is really important in my life.  I can't believe this was Spencer 15 years ago.  Wow, our family is so blessed.

"No, O people, the Lord has already told you what is good, and this is what He requires:  to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God."
~Micah 6:8




No comments:

Post a Comment