If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Thursday, October 16, 2014

ALWAYS A Change to Our Schedule

I must admit that sometimes I am very envious of people who can do the following:

1.  Plan a trip
2.  Go on said trip with everything occurring as planned.

In the Ewing house, there has NEVER, I repeat NEVER been a trip where at least one hiccup (usually more) did not occur.  This latest trip is no exception.

All along, the plan has been for Spencer, Cole and I to go to Los Angeles for three weeks so that Cole could  be on set and Spencer could visit three college campuses.  But yesterday, we received news that Spencer has several appointments coming up that can not be rescheduled so we he made the decision to stay in Little Rock.  In my heart, I know it is the right decision but my heart is also screaming.  Yes, I know it is only three weeks but I have spent so much time with him since we came home in May that I don't want to spend any more time apart.  So, he made the decision and I cried.  Not just cried, but bawled.  At work.  On my lunch break.  And scared customers.  Sigh, it wasn't pretty.

Packing will commence tonight and Cole and I will leave early tomorrow morning so that we can arrive in LA at a decent hour on Sunday.

I am hoping that our trip goes without a hitch and that Spencer has lots of invitations to do fun things while we are gone.



"So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries.  Today's trouble is enough for today."
~Matthew 7:34

No comments:

Post a Comment