If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

MRI

On Tuesday, Spencer has his bi-annual MRI of his head, neck and spine to make sure everything is as it should be (no tumor growth).  My mom was so sweet to take him...she loves spending time with him and vice versa.  Those two together spell t-r-o-u-b-l-e.

To say I was anxious would be the understatement of the year.  I have never missed an MRI and there have been plenty of them.  I used to keep track of the number but after we reached 50, I quit counting.  It seemed no one else was worried except for me and why was I worried?  Because I wasn't there, of course.  Because if I'm there, then surely I am in control of the situation and can produce the outcome that I want.  I know you are laughing but in mind, that's how I think!  Crazy, right?

I am so happy to report that there is no change and according to Dr. Sharp, our neurosurgeon, everything looks great!  Yippee and Praise the Lord!

It's 8:09 a.m. and I have already cleaned the kitchen, run 4 miles, put clean sheets on the beds and made phone calls.  Can you tell I am anxious to pick the boys up at the airport?  We can't wait to see them.

I had to share a picture of my baby at home.  I so wish he was here with me.

"Whatever you are doing, work at it with enthusiasm, as to the Lord and not for people."
~Colossians 3:23

No comments:

Post a Comment