If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Expensive Taste

Cole's workshop ended at 2:00 p.m. yesterday and we had no plans for the afternoon (which is such a rare occasion).  With no schedule in sight, I somehow got talked into going here...
To shop in the fabulous clothes stores (which I cannot afford)?
Oh no, something much more important to Cole.
The McLaren showroom.  This beauty was sold and for a mere $248,000.  Chump change.

This was Cole's favorite...
He told the sales person to expect to see him in the future because he would be back to purchase one.  Hope he saves his pennies because this one was $260,000.

When we left, I was looking forward to some frozen yogurt and a little rest by the pool but we weren't done.

We also had to visit the Maserati and Ferrari show room (of course we did)...
This one was a steal at $220,000.  Don't know why we didn't buy two!

When Cole and I were shopping Friday night, I came across this beauty in the store in the mall...
It was only $900.  It is probably the most stunning dress I have ever seen. I love sparkles!!!

It is fun to look at all things shiny, new and expensive but, thankfully, I don't have to remind Cole often to come back to reality. So glad he has a good head on his shoulders.

From home, Spencer sent me a picture of a little cutie who is very expensive but oh so worth it.

Hope you have had a great weekend.

"There is gold, and an abundance of rubies, but words of knowledge are like a precious jewel."
~Proverbs 20:15

No comments:

Post a Comment