If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Missing It All

As I sit here tonight watching the sun set and thinking of my day, I am missing these loves in my life:

Love this man with all my heart and can't imagine my life without him.

Love Skyping with this young man every day but it's not the same as seeing him in person.

This beautiful lady has been gone since 2009 but I still think of her every day.  She was the BEST mother-in-law ever.

My beautiful Gigi (with new friends she made on her trip to Dallas) who is spunkier and more beautiful at 90 years young than I will ever be.

My AMAZING mom who sends me funny pictures and inspiring scriptures every day and who loves me and supports me no matter what.

My beautiful brother, niece and nephew who make me laugh all the time.  Can't wait to hug and kiss on them all.

Sitting on this deck and watching the sun set with Brad.

I love all my family and I am counting the days until we get back to Arkansas.

"Wherever your treasure is, there your heart and thoughts will also be."
~Matthew 7:21

No comments:

Post a Comment