If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Monday, September 27, 2010

Heading Home!!!

Finally, the day has arrived that we get to get out of here and head home!!!  We love our friends at ACH but we LOVE being home even more.  We knew it was going to be a long day, especially since I had to be trained on the new equipment that we will use for Spencer's tube feeding, so I woke up this morning thinking if we could just be home by 3:00, I would be happy.  Well, we got home at 4:30 but I was still happy. 

Here are a few more pictures of our friends at ACH.


This is Jenny, Spencer's physical therapist and great friend.  His week is not complete if he doesn't get to spend time with her.



Spencer with "the girls", Kristen and Jenny.



Awww, Christy, one of the best nurses in the hospital!  No matter how freaked out I get, Christy is always calm, cool and collected.  I tried to bring her home with me today but she seems to think her family needs her more!


We headed out of the hospital with TWO wagons full and I had already taken a load to the car!  You would have thought we had stayed 9 weeks instead of 9 days!!



Oh yeah, WAY too much stuff!!!


Love this!!!  Max hasn't let Spencer out of his sight since we got home!  We just couldn't resist taking the feeding pole out on the deck and enjoying the awesome weather. 


No comments:

Post a Comment