If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Friday, September 24, 2010

Helllooooooo.....

3:19 a.m. ~ Hello?  Hello?  Hello?
At this point, picture the anesthesiologist contemplating which object in the room would make the most impact to my head to wake me up...chair, table, brick?
So, he did the next logical thing...he touched my leg which brought me straight up out of bed like a bullett with wild hair, wild eyes and probably drool on my mouth.
"Yes?", I said with a voice even I didn't recognize.
He took a step back!

4:47 a.m. ~ Hello?  Hello?  Hello?
Ahh, the surgery team.  I was waiting for them and hadn't really fallen back asleep after the first incident an hour and a half earlier, although I was having a dream that I was going to the prom and I couldn't find a dress that fit me.  Hmmm, think I need to start running again.

6:39 a.m. ~ Hello?
Really?  Seriously?  Who else is left that will be part of this surgery?
Respiratory...just checking his vent and wanted to ask me a question.

I give up.

Surgery will hopefully take place some time today.  I think I will nap until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment