If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Arts & Crafts

We all had a great day today.  Cole had a Tom Sawyer show this morning and had to be at the Arts Center at 9:00.  Spencer and I got up, got his feeding & breathing treatment done and then headed out so he could get a haircut.  I offered to cut it but he declined!  We went to Target after the haircut and even though we were there only 20 minutes, Spencer was super tired when we left.  Then back home to do another feeding and get started on the REAL fun of the day...


Our friend Anne came over to help with the making of the "Team USA" dodgeball tournament t-shirts.  We had so much fun even though she and Spencer gave me a hard time the entire time she was there but that is nothing new.


Anne was in charge of the stenciling on the back of the shirt and I did the front.  I was surprised at how quickly we got it done.  I love crafty days!


I kind of had a little breakdown today when I realized that Spencer will need to be fed in the middle of his dodgeball tournament.  We have ordered a special backpack that will carry his pump and food in nifty pouches made especially for this type of feeding, but it won't be in until sometime next week.  So I found one of Spencer's old backpacks and rigged it to hold everything.  We tried it tonight and SUCCESS!  Now we really are ready for Saturday.


It's been a long week for everyone and we are so happy to be able to be at home together as a family.  Sweet boy studying...we are SO BLESSED with both our boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment