If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Friday, October 1, 2010

TGIF!

Oh my, what a week it has been.  I can't believe we got out of the hospital this past Monday...it seems so long ago, maybe because this week has been jam packed with stuff going on.

Spencer is feeling better and better each day.  He is learning how to do his feeds and even flushed the tubing and disconnected it last night.  Now, that was probably because I was sound asleep and never heard the alarm going off!  We all want him to be able to do it on his own so that he doesn't have to be dependent on Brad or I to do it for him.  Anyone that knows Spencer knows how independent he is.

Spender did get bad news yesterday...the Dodgeball Tournament has been postponed!  Ugh!  Evidently, they didn't have enough teams sign up so they have postponed it until the spring.  To say Spencer was upset is the understatement of the year.  The animals and I steered clear of him.  He was feeling better after we went to the Eagles football game last night.  He loved watching the game and being there with his friends and I loved seeing all my friends.  Of course, all my friends like to watch the game so I have to try to carry on a conversation in between them yelling.  Thanks Karen, Anne & Constance for all the laughs...my stomach hurts this morning from laughing.

Cole didn't have a morning show today but has a 7:00 show tonight.  Last weekend!  Yeah!  I think we're all ready for him to take a break but it will be short lived since he will get the script for "The Christmas Story" sometime within the next two weeks.  So glad he loves it.

Brad and I are doing great.  He is feeling good and busy with work.  I decided I needed to get back to daily exercising so I popped in my Pilates CD yesterday and attempted to follow Anna Cabana (that's her real name?) to a "slimmer, healthier you".  Uh huh, I should have known I was in trouble when the first three words out of her mouth were "centered, focused and controlled".  Uhhh, I have NEVER had any of those attributes, especially when you're asking me to assume the "seal" position and rock back and forth on my back while grabbing my ankles!  Rusty was lying beside me and the look in his eye said that he thought he should be like Lassie and run and get help!  I think I will just walk today!

It's going to be gorgeous weather this weekend so I'm hoping to get out and enjoy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment