If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Monday, October 4, 2010

Moody Monday

The weather was p-e-r-f-e-c-t today.  Perfect in my book is 60ish, no humidity and bright blue skies...it was 40 on the mountain when I got up.  Everyone is feeling great, Spencer's feeds are going very well, Cole is finished with his play, Brad has a little work going on...then why am I so blue?  A little overwhelmed maybe.  A lot sad for Spencer.  A little anxious about the future for him.  Fearful of what this button will mean for his activities.  Perplexed as to what I'm supposed to be "doing".  A lot anxious about the Ewing economy and our country's economy.  Mourning the loss of my grandfather as today would have been his and Gigi's anniversary.  Tearful for my friend who is getting ready to start chemo for her breast cancer.  

It's a Waffle House Day...I'm scattered, smothered and covered up with emotions but God knows all this and He is not surprised.

My Bible verse this morning was perfect..."He gives power to the exhausted and to him who has no might, he increases strength...they who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength..."Isaiah 40:29,31   

1 comment:

  1. Whew, I had a "moody Monday" too. We are tearful together for my chemo treatment. I'm not ready, but resigned to the fact that it has to be done. I have to keep reminding myself that there are MANY who are worse off than me...mine was caught so early. Love you sweet friend!! Hope your Tuesday is much better!!

    ReplyDelete