If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fun Saturday

What a great day it has been.  The boys slept late so Brad and I left early and took Max to the vet for his checkup...turns out, ol' Maxy (or Goofy as Brad calls him) is five months old, 36 pounds and according to Dr. Peck, part Lab and GREAT DANE!  What?!  Seriously?  Oh well, so much for the lap dog I was thinking about.

After a trip back home to check on the boys, Brad and I headed to Jacksonville to go to the Memphis Flea Market.  I was so disappointed that it wasn't a "real" flea market...you know old stuff, rusted stuff, trash to treasure stuff.  However, we spent all afternoon together, by ourselves, with no kiddos...it was GREAT!!!

As soon as we got home, the Hogs game was on so I sat down to watch it with the boys and then proceeded to work on my napping skills!  Whew, needed that two hour nap.

Cole has gone to the movies with a friend, who's a girl (!) so it's just Spencer and I at home.  I'm recharged and ready to go since I had a nap but I'm the only one so guess we're in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment