If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Funday

Don't you just love a good church service, beautiful weather (although a little too hot to suit me) and a day of endless crafting!  That's what I got to do today while the boys watched non-stop football.

I've become so addicted to the shabby chic/cottagey blogs that I follow.  They all have the cutest ideas that I want to try every one of them....like today!  So, I picked a project that I had all the supplies on hand.  Love new projects but love even more NOT having to spend any money.

This was so simple.  I copied the idea from this website.   I used frames I already had on hand and found an old book in the attic to trace the shapes on to...


I used a piece of brown craft paper for the background.


Sorry for the blurriness.  Burlap was the backdrop for this cute pumpkin.



A cute little acorn with leafy translucent paper for it's backdrop.


 
The collage. 
I really need to replace my camera (mine bit the dust) if I'm going to keep posting pictures.  My camera phone leaves a lot to be desired.

It was a nice, relaxing day for everyone.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment