If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Restful Sunday

What a beautiful day!  I got up early, had coffee, took a shower, did Spencer's feeds (he didn't even wake up) and left for church before anyone ever woke up.  Guess they all needed the extra sleep.  Church was wonderful.  Brother Fred always has a great sermon and today, it felt like he was talking directly to me.  I love how God does that.

Cole had his last show for Tom Sawyer today.  YEAH!  Should be a "normal" week next week.  While he was at his play, Spencer, Brad and I decided to take the dogs and go to Two Rivers Park so the boys could ride their bikes and I could get Max used to a leash.  It was just what we all needed.


Max didn't do too bad.  He did walk for a while with the leash in his mouth but when he figured out that was a good way to get choked, he left it alone.  Poor Rusty has had the horrible job of teaching Max how to be a good dog...I think it's gonna take a lot more lessons!


The boys and their bikes.  I hate that Spencer is in the shadow because he had a big smile on his face.  I think he loved being able to get out of the house.


The boys decided to play football until it got dark.  Isn't this what Sunday afternoons were meant for?

We're all heading to the living room to watch the Amazing Race and then get ready for school tomorrow.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend like us.

No comments:

Post a Comment