If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Monday, October 11, 2010

Another Busy Day

Whew, another busy day at the Ewing house.  I had my monthly Hearts & Hooves' Board meeting and I was so glad Spencer decided to come with me.  Every one always enjoys visiting with him.  Next, it was off to the Toyota dealership to get my oil changed.  The oil change turned into front & back brakes replaced (oh, so that's what that awful squeaking sound was from), two new tires, the recall on my muffler finally fixed and new batteries in my remote key.  I am now selling any and all possessions in order to finance this new wrinkle to my balance sheet...anyone like to buy two adorable children?!

After we dropped off the car, Brad brought me home and dropped Spencer off at karate.  It was so nice for Spencer to be back after missing four weeks from being sick.  He did a great job.  I picked Cole up at school, ran through Sonic for my daily pineapple lime slush and then proceeded to "help" Cole with his math homework.  Ok, "help" is a strong word.  I encouraged him to find the right answer!

Home for an hour after karate and then time to leave to head to school for the Powder Puff football game.  It's homecoming week at school and the Junior girls challenged the Senior girls to what was supposed to be a "flag" football game but I'm pretty sure all those players will be taking Tylenol tonight.  Who knew girls were so rough?!  All my peeps were there so for me, it was a great game, although I have no idea who won.  It's all about my visiting!


Beautiful sunset from the bleachers at the game.


The sweetest boys in the world.  We are so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment