If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fun, Fun, Fun

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it's been four days since I posted!  There's been so much going on...

This past week was Homecoming at Arkansas Baptist so there was lots of fun going on.  Spencer and I went to the Pep Rally on Friday and it was so much fun.

My peeps Anne, Karen and Ann.  Love these girls!

While Cole went to the Homecoming game Friday night, Spencer had a baseball game.  Dwayne, Will and Allie came to the game...I just don't get to see those kiddos enough.

For some reason, I'm not able to upload any more pictures.  Ugh.  I have some great ones. 

Anyway, we're at Big Cedar.  We came up yesterday after the Race for the Cure.  I will try to post some pics later.

No comments:

Post a Comment