If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Busy Day...

Every year I volunteer to work on the Hoedown for Hearts & Hooves and every year I forget how all-consumming the two weeks leading up to the big day always are.  You would think after eight years I wouldn't be surprised/stressed/wacked out of my head when I'm trying to get everything done AND still feed everyone, wash clothes and get people to school on time.

Spencer was very kind to paint me a picture to put in the silent auction for the Hoedown.  He usually paints the most beautiful abstracts but this year he decided to go with an actual picture.  I got a frame at Hob Lob and tada.....doesn't it look great?!

I am working on mine but there's no way it will compare to his...it's hard having to compete with a 14 year old!

To find out more about the 10th Annual Hearts & Hooves Hoedown that will be held Saturday, November 6th, go here.

Tonight was Spencer's last football game for the season.  He did great as usual.  RUFL (Rival United Football League) does THE BEST job ever of organizing players and volunteers.  I think it is probably Spencer's favorite sport.

Coach Alex, Spencer and Coach Don...three great guys!

Tomorrow will be even busier because Cole has two interviews, one with radio and one with a magazine, to promote The Christmas Story and rehearsal starts next Monday.  Let the games begin!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment