If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's the Little Things...

I've decided life is made up of a lot of important little moments that eventually add up to make bigger moments more memorable.  There was nothing earth shattering that happened today to put me in a better mood or give me a different perspective, but it was the little things:

1.  My children are happy and wake up with smiles on their faces (most of the time!).
2.  My husband is always kind, no matter what my mood may be.
3.  It was a wonderfully cool 40 degrees when I took my coffee to the deck this morning.
4.  I was able to sit at my desk for two hours straight and do some much needed work.
5.  I got to have quiet time AND exercise time today!
6.  I have a family who loves me and whom I adore.

I thank God for reminding me today for all that I have to be thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment