If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Home Sweet Home

It has been wonderful today being able to be home and just chill.  Everyone got to sleep in this morning (until 7:00 anyway) and then Spencer and I had a quiet morning of trying to figure out how we are going to get everything done on the time schedule that the hospital set.  We will need to tweak it a little or else we need to find an extra four hours to add to a 24-hour day!

Spencer has a dodgeball tournament at our church this weekend that he has been planning for months.  He has organized the team, created the t-shirts and has their strategy figured out so that "Team USA" will be the tourney champs!  We were working on the t-shirt design today and although he liked the design on the front of the shirt, he is totally rejecting my design on the back because I used puffy paint!  Seriously?!  I think it looks so cute!  Well, I guess "cute" is not what these guys are going for so the puffy paint shirt is mine and we'll do a "brute force" design on the back tomorrow!


The front of the shirt....



The back with the puffy paint!
I think it is soooo cute...guess that's why I'll be wearing this one!




No comments:

Post a Comment