If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Monday, February 10, 2014

Good News for Spencer

I haven't had a good hair day since last Friday because my hair has been standing on end ever since I found out that Brad was taking Spencer to the ER.  But today, I tamed my hair into a ponytail when I Skyped with Spencer and I could see with my own eyes that he was looking much better and that he had that twinkle back.  Whooooo, deep breath.  Obviously, Dr. Morris nailed it when he put Spencer on oral and inhaled antibiotics.  This morning, when I received these pictures, then I REALLY knew Spencer was feeling better...


Anytime he feels like taking pictures of Baby Kitty, then I know he is on the mend.

Cole is busy, busy, busy which he loves.  I hope I have good news to report for him very soon.

Thank you for all your prayers.  Nobody can look at Spencer and NOT believe that prayers work!

"I will praise you forever for what you have done; in your name I will hope, for your name is good.  I will praise you in the presence of your saints."
~Psalm 52:9




No comments:

Post a Comment