If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Life Moves Along

Wow, I blinked and realized it was Sunday and a new week is getting ready to begin.  What happened to last week and what did we do?  Let's see:

1.  Auditions and lots of them.  Cole got a callback on one that he really wanted but they went with someone else to go to Network for testing.  At least he has made another fan with a Casting Director.  We already have two auditions this week and it's not even Monday.

2.  We have new room mates from Australia via New Zealand so they call themselves "Kiwis" (I love that!).  A Mum and her daughter who are lovely.  Wait, am I starting to sound like an Aussie?  We've had a great week but I think Cole is a little overwhelmed living with five girls.

3.  Spencer is feeling back to normal so that makes this mama very happy.  He took his ACT test last week and this week he will be busy with doctor's appointments and getting things together to submit to ACH so he can begin volunteering.  I am so proud of his determination to give back to the hospital that has given our family so much.  I'm also super excited that Spencer will be flying to LA on 2/26 and staying until 3/18!  Woohoo, can't wait!!!

4.  I finally got back to running/walking last week and I feel so much better.  Why do I put the every day activities ahead of the one thing that keeps me on an even keel?  Oh well, I'm back in the groove now and that's all that matters.

5.  Our landlord sent us an e-mail last week letting us know that she has decided to sell our condo!  Yikes!  So....I am keeping my eye open for rentals in the area, maybe ones that accept dogs, cats and husbands.  Hint, hint.

Bring on the week!

By the way, it's been beautiful and at least 75 degrees every day this past week.  :)

"Now without faith it is impossible to please him..."
~Hebrews 11:6

No comments:

Post a Comment