If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Blessed with Great Friends

We are so blessed with the BEST friends a family could ever have!  Seriously, I can't believe how fortunate we are to have so many great people in our lives.

Yesterday, the McClellan's, our friends from Little Rock were in town and we met them downtown for dinner.  Love, love, love this sweet family.
Stacy, Mary, me, Cole, Allie and Mike.  These girls are the sweetest and I just want to kiss on them.  Cole asked me not to embarrass him but honestly, who could blame me?  They are so much fun.

We had a fabulous dinner at an authentic Italian restaurant.  Of course, Cole must always take pictures of his food.
So yummy.

So thankful they called while they were in town.

Cole had a wonderful quick trip home to Little Rock over the weekend to see all his friends in SMTI, but boy was he tired when I picked him up from the airport Sunday night.  Those quick trips that include a two hour time difference will sure wear you out.

My sweet friend Jodi sent me pictures of the boys throughout the night.  Guess she knew how much I was missing being there myself.
Cole was the first recipient of the Libby Cooper Spirit Award in 2010.  Jodi's son Addison was the second recipient during last year's SMTI show and congratulations to Mathew Carey for winning this year's award!  What incredibly talented young men and women we are blessed to know.  So proud of all of them.

While Cole was playing in Little Rock, I was hanging with our friends the Shea's.  I LOVE their family!  I always have so much fun.

On Sunday, I accompanied them to Allie and Olivia's horseback riding lessons.  Of course I got pictures of the horses and the dogs but somehow missed getting pictures of the girls!
It was bath day for all the horses.

I literally spent all day with Kari and Darin because after we got home from the farm, we headed to the movies and then relaxed outside at the mall with frozen yogurt.  I left their house at 9:15p.m. with just enough time to get parked at the airport and walk to the gate as Cole was walking out.  Perfect timing.

Our friends in Little Rock are taking great care of Spencer.  I love that the football players and coaches are so ready to help out any way they can.

Today, more than ever, my heart is overflowing with gratefulness for all of our wonderful blessings.  We are abundantly blessed.

"Your have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.  You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy, that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.  O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!"
~Psalm 30:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment