If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Saturday, August 4, 2012

More Bookings and a Trip Home

Whew, what a whirlwind of a week!  I have decided that keeping up with my boys is a full time job.

Cole had six auditions this week; two of which he has callbacks for on Monday and one feature film he BOOKED!  Woohoo!  We don't have any details on the feature as of yet but I will pass that info along when I get it.  Also, the Shasta Cola commercial he filmed last week was voted #1 by the class!  I am going to USC to see it tonight and then it will be presented to the Marketing Company for Shasta on Monday.

Yesterday, after his audition, we stopped at a fruit stand and got his favorite food of all time...fresh watermelon and pineapple with fresh lime on top.  He is one crazy kid.

Spencer has been busy with the start of football practice this week.  He is at school at 7:00 a.m. and stays until practice is over at 10:00.  I must admit that I have been worried because of the heat but he has done great.  Wednesday was his last day of work for his summer job and he took Mr. Ricky and Miss Charlotte some cupcakes.
Yummy!

Brad surprised Cole with a plane ticket home this weekend to be able to see his friends perform in SMTI at The Rep.  SMTI stands for Summer Musical Theatre Intensive and it is held each summer for 2 weeks.  Around 400 kids try out for it each year with 50 or 60 being chosen for the show.  Cole has participated in the show for the past two years and was so sad he missed it this year.  He was pumped to be able to go home and see it.  He flew out this morning and gets back in town Sunday night at 10:00 p.m.  I can't believe I have all day today and tomorrow with no plans in sight.  Bring on the fun!

I hope you have had a great week.

"Come children.  Listen to me!"
~Psalms 34:11

No comments:

Post a Comment