If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hello LA

My plan was to stay in Little Rock for another couple of weeks but when Cole's agent calls with an opportunity, our plans change immediately. 

Cole and I will be leaving Little Rock Wednesday morning at 6:00 a.m. and will hopefully arrive in LA late Thursday night.  Cole has an audition Friday at 4:15 p.m.  I'm sure after the long drive Cole will still look fresh as a daisy.  I, on the other hand, will look like death warmed over and will probably need to stay in the car so as not to turn anyone to stone.

Since Spencer just had his PICC line removed this morning, he will forgo the crazy car ride and fly out in a couple of weeks, once we know his immune system is back to 100%.

The hardest part of leaving?  My family.  I wish I had been able to spend just one more day with them before we leave.  There never ever seems to be a good time to go.

"I am leaving you with a gift - peace of mind and heart.  And the peace I give isn't like the peace the world gives.  So don't be troubled or afraid."
~John 15:27

No comments:

Post a Comment