If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Cole & Freya on the Red Carpet

I love to get dressed up and go out...about once every six months!  But, when you live with actors, there is something going on all the time.  Our roomie Freya invited Cole to accompany her to In Style Magazine's Summer Soiree on Wednesday night and they had so much fun.  We took a few pictures before they left...


But I LOVE the pictures they took in the photo booth at the party...


And my favorite
Love these two.

Thank you for the texts and e-mails and yes, I am feeling much better.

Spencer is having surgery Friday morning at 11:30.  I will keep you posted.

"What then shall we say about these things?  If God is for us, who can be against us?"
~Romans 8:31

No comments:

Post a Comment