If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Happy

A few things that are making me smile these days...

Spencer and I have been Skyping each morning and I so look forward to it every day.  I have been helping him study the playbook for the AB football team (stop laughing!) and even though I don't understand any of it, we have fun.  I am so thankful that Nurse Ned (a/k/a Brad) was able to use the IV antibiotics to get him well.

This crazy boy keeps me laughing all the time.  He donned Freya's wig and his Aussie accent to put on a show for us.  He better enjoy his free time because school starts on Monday and I think it is going to be painful for both of us!

Gigi spent the week with my Mom last week and the cats made themselves at home in her lap.  I miss my family so much and I just love the pictures that everyone sends to me.

I am loving God's promise that He will always love us and that He only what is best for our lives.

What is your happiness list?

"And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from his love.  Death can't, and life can't.  The angels can't, and the demons can't.  Our fears for today, our worries about tomorrow, and even the powers of hell can't keep God's love away."
~Romans 9:38

No comments:

Post a Comment