If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Fun

Although it has been quiet on the audition front, we have been busy having fun.
We went to Talton's short film premiere at Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood.  Just want you all to know that I stayed out until 12:30 a.m.!

Mom and Gigi visited Spencer to make sure he was feeling better.  I love this picture with Spencer and Max and, especially, Gigi peeking around the corner.

Talton, Bree, Brooke, Freya, Braden, Cole and Slade have had so much fun playing in the park by our house.  Freeze tag and hide-and-go-seek never go out of style!

Why, when a Mom mops the floor, does everyone want to then go into the kitchen.  I expressed intent to commit bodily harm to anyone who walked on the floor so the kids devised other methods to get to their water bottles!

Spencer keeps me laughing by constantly sending me funny photos.  I feel like this every day. ;)

The BEST news of all is that Brad and Spencer will be arriving in LA September 7th!  Brad will spend an entire week and Spencer will spend an entire month.  I am giddy with anticipation.

"Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart."
~Colossians 4:2

No comments:

Post a Comment