If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Our Christmas was as close to perfect as I can get while I wait on my one true wish to come true.

The boys slept in but Brad and I were both up early, had coffee and waited expectantly on them to get up and for the fun to begin.  Boy, times sure have changed from when they would crawl in bed with us with their stockings, before the sun was even up.

A couple of years ago, we made the decision to purchase only three gifts for the boys....it puts the focus back on what this season is all about and it makes it easier for Brad and me.  I am a boring gift giver but the boys are so creative; their sense of humor cracks me up.
Spencer asked for "Beats" headphones and this is what Cole got him....a can of beets with a pair of headphones from 1999.  Love it.

Rusty and Max got new bones but Max buried four of them and even buried his new tennis ball.

We got Kobe a new toy but he prefers to play with the tree skirt and the wrapping paper.

My brother, nephew and niece joined us Wednesday afternoon at the movies to see "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" and then back to our house for dinner and family time.

I hope your Christmas was great.

"And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age."
~Matthew 28:20

No comments:

Post a Comment