If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Arts & Crafts Saturday

I can't tell you how long it has been since I got to spend the day, the whole day, doing only what I wanted which is arts and crafts!  I'm thinking years since it has happened.  So, I made up for it in a BIG way when I commandered the dining room table and left all my goodies out to finish today.  Just trying to send a message to the boys of the home that that is what is on my agenda today as well.
I hope to post some good pics of some of the projects I'm working on.

After all my "hard" work yesterday, my friend Carol and her son Collin came over last night for dinner.  Spencer hung out with them yesterday so it was great that they stayed after they brought him home.  She brought along a chick movie for us and a guy movie for the boys (you know, car chases, guns, grenades & no kissing!).  While we were watching the movie, Rusty crawled in my lap and got comfy.  I wanted to tell him that a 90 pound dog does not qualify as a lap dog but he's too sweet...so dad took a pic!
Sweet baby.

The Lord has blessed us with beautiful weather today.  Hope you all enjoy your Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment