If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Driving, driving, driving...

So, you know how I said I was a homebody at heart and that I couldn't wait for the Hoedown to be over with so I could stay home...well, this is all I saw yesterday.
The road from my house to get into town.
9:00 Cole had an interview to promote The Christmas Story
10:30 Drop Cole off at school
11:15 Spencer had a speaking engagement as ACH Ambassador
12:30 Take Spencer home
12:31 Breathe
2:30 Check Cole out of school for photo shoot for TCS
5:00 Parent meeting at The Rep for TCS
6:14 Inhale sandwich from Subway before Cole is finished w/rehearsal
7:30 Arrive home
7:31 Collapse into pjs and go to bed

Crazy!  But I'm so thankful to be able to be home and take the boys where they need to be.

Today wasn't as bad and although Cole had another interview, Spencer had physical therapy at ACH and basketball practice at AB, it was a pretty quiet day.  Cole and I made a quick trip to Kroger after school to pick up some things...he still thinks he is 5.
Goofy boy!

Hope you all had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment