If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Work Day!

It's Saturday and everyone is still sleeping except for me!  My mom and I have a big day ahead of us because we are cleaning out her storage shed to make room for my Gigi's "goodies" a/k/a stuff from the past 64 years!  It's just like us to purge a building so that we can bring in more treasures that need to be purged.  Anyway, we'll have fun and I'm excited to be able to spend the entire day with her.

The boys had a great time last night and so did Brad and I.  I made a mad dash (insert frantic) for the bus yesterday after a last-minute phone call from Coach Hogue who informed me that the basketball bus was leaving ONE HOUR sooner than we had anticipated.  Made it, Spencer rode it, had a great time, no problem with the feeds and he was home by 11:30p.m.  Whew!

After the craziness with Spencer subsided, I made a leisurely drive down to The Rep and dropped Cole off at at 4:00.  Brad met us there and he and I walked down to LuLav for a fantabulous meal and quiet talk time!  Oh my gosh, it was just what we needed!  Don't know why we don't do that more often.

So, everyone is still sleeping which is great.  Cole doesn't have to be at rehearsal until 10:00 and Spencer has the entire day free and he is already planning on chillin and watching college football.

Hope ya'll have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment