If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Friday, November 12, 2010

Hello Friday

Whew, I am so glad that we are quickly approaching the weekend, for which we have nothing planned!  I see arts & crafts in my future!

While Cole was at rehearsal last night, Spencer was at karate and he received his camo belt.  We are so proud of him.  Karate has been so good for him, not only physically but it has definately given him more confidence.  Way to go Spencer!

Rehearsal for The Christmas Story is officially a "go".  5:00 to 10:00 every night during the week and six to eight hours each Saturday and Sunday.  We know he loves it because even though he is exhausted when we pick him up, he has a smile on his face.  I think that's love!

Spencer and I are headed to my mom's today to visit and work on the Thanksgiving menu.  I'm sooooooo glad Thanksgiving is at her house this year! 

Hope you all have a great weekend!  I hope I get to post pictures next week of some fun things I've been working on...stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment