If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Plate Crazy

I think one of the things I love most about this time of year is that I don't feel guilty when I'm crafting instead of cleaning the bathrooms!  It just seems to me that this is the time of year to take time and have fun instead of doing the things your supposed/have to be doing...I really should take that approach the rest of the year as well!

So, I'm decorating chargers to give to friends and family.  Every year, I make cheeseballs (using my friend Tracy's recipe...FABULOUS!) & we share them with our doctors at ACH, our neighbors, hairdresser, etc.  This year I decided to add a little something different and use my puffy paint and decorate the plates.  If you do this, make sure you cover the plate with plastic wrap before you add the food so the food does not come in contact with the paint.

Funky tree with high heels!
Love the square chargers.
Spencer said he likes my "Whoville" trees!
If only...

Can you tell I like trees?!

Spencer is feeling much better.  I think he and I might try to get out tomorrow.  He has one last present to buy and I know he's going stir crazy since he was in the house all last week with a viral infection and now this week recovering from surgery.

Cole is doing great...one more final tomorrow (history) and he's DONE until January 3rd!!!!  Party time!  He had a matinee show this morning and a show tonight so I think Spencer and I are going to watch a movie.

Hope ya'll have a great Friday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment