If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Decorations

Oh my, it's been a busy weekend.  Friday night was opening night for The Rep's A Christmas Story and it was a sold out show.  My friend Tracy and her kiddos came in town to see the show and we all had so much fun.  After the show, Brad drove one car and took everyone home while I stayed at The Rep so Cole could go to the cast party afterwards.  We got home at 11:00, stayed up until 12:30 a.m. talking and finally got in bed only to be woken up at 6:00 a.m. by Brad's alarm on his phone that he forgot to turn off!  Fun times.

The Thomas' headed back to Shreveport Saturday morning because just like us, this is a busy time of year for them.  Cole had two shows and Spencer wanted to go to the Eagles' basketball game.  Two more shows today for Cole, a good cleaning for the garage by Brad, outside Christmas lights installed by yours truly and we find that the weekend is almost over.

I did have some free time to do a quick little craft project.  You remember the Thanksgiving cutouts I did in the frames?  You can see them here.  Well, I used the same frames and even the same background material and switched them out to Christmas decor using buttons.  I have a ton of buttons that Gigi gave me and I love the look of them in something unexpected. 
Christmas ornament.
Fun candy cane.
Snowman with a button on his hat.

Nothing fancy, just fun.

I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment