If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Friday, November 18, 2011

Day Two of Recovery & More Paintings

Spencer is still not feeling well but I was happy to get a smile out of him today.  Of course, it could have been a result of all the pain medicine but I'll take it!

Cole has done a great job of taking care of school and his chores while Spencer has been out of commission.  He keeps me entertained while I'm getting ready in the morning.
Monkey boy climbs the door jamb and hangs out.

I have painted a couple of pictures for gifts to keep me busy and to keep me from hovering over Spencer...


I made a Christmas table runner today and I'll post pictures tomorrow.  I really like how it turned out.

I hope you all are ready for a great weekend!

"This will bring healing to your body, and refreshment to your inner self."
~Proverbs 3:8

No comments:

Post a Comment